Applied mathematics class 11: Mathematics is a very important subject that is used in primary, secondary and higher studies in schools and colleges. Students who opt to make their career with Science stream become crucial for them to thoroughly understand the math syllabus but in case of students who choose commerce and arts field it becomes irrelevant.
That’s why the board has decided to add an elective course in the Mathematics syllabus design for senior secondary classes and aim is to equip the students with relevant experience in Mathematics that will also be useful to aspirants other than the physical science field.
Applied mathematics class 11
Applied mathematics is the practical application of the mathematical method in different fields such as physics, engineering, medicine, biology, finance, business, computer science and industry.
The ultimate purpose behind introducing this subject is to know the basics of mathematical and statistical tools.
Class 11 applied mathematics book pdf information
- Title –applied mathematics class 11 syllabus and Books
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 104
- Subject– applied mathematics
- Language– English
Applied mathematics class 11 syllabus
Chapter 1: Numbers, Quantification and Numerical Applications
- Primary numbers
- Binary numbers
- Complex number
Chapter 2: Algebra
- Venn diagram
- Law of De Morgan
- Arithmetic progression
- Geometric progression
- The relation between AP and GP
- Permutation and combination
- Relation and various kinds of relations
Chapter3: Mathematical and logical reasoning
- Logical reasoning, coding, decoding.
- Mathematically accepted statement
- Connecting words and phrases
- Differential integration
- Polynomial function, rational function
- Random experiment, sample space
- Independent and dependent events
- Bayes theorem
- Probability law
Chapter6: Descriptive Statistics.
- Types of data
- Data on various scales
- Data interpretation
- Percentile rank
- Quartile rank
Chapter7: Basics of Financial Mathematics.
- The effective rate of interest
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Calculating the electricity bill and water bill
Chapter8: Coordinate Geometry.
- Straight lines
Other useful books:
- SL Arora Physics Class 11 PDF
- Saraswati health and physical education class 11 PDF
- Pradeep chemistry class 11 PDF
- Class 11 computer science book pdf
- Sumita arora python class 11 PDF
- RD sharma class 12 PDF download
- Wren and martin PDF
- Word power made easy pdf
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.