Bsc agriculture books pdf: Agriculture is the base of human life not only for humans but it’s a pillar for every nation. Agriculture is way to grow and develop a nation, it builds the health and wealth of nations. Agriculture is nothing but the art of cultivating crops and livestock it is the major source of development in India. We completed 73 years of independence on 15th August 2020 in the post-independence spirit agricultural production increased by farmer king did not prosper, especially the farmers of wizard, the incident of suiciding farmers had not stopped yet.
There was a time in post-independence India, when India had to import red wheat from britishers for themselves, which was for animal consumption compared to the situation India has achieved great success in agriculture production, but still farmers are not getting respect as per their efforts. Lack of facilities for safe storage of agricultural commodities, lack of guaranteed price system, lack of money supply, lack of market word farmers can directly sell to consumers indebtedness and finally the strategy of society can never free the farmers.
Bsc agriculture books pdf
The price of any commodity is determined by its production cost but farmers still do not get the basic rights farmers had to sell the goods at the decided price by the traders’ brokers traders and grew on the lives of farmers.
The farmer who was the breadwinner of country remained backward the farmers were not spared from this miserable life even after 70 years of independence, this terrible problem is still alive there can be nothing more painful than this.
Abundant storage system and financing for these farmers should be provided with abundant and safe food owns for storage of agricultural produce and which the loans should be made available at reasonable rates.
When farmers need it, package should be available to reach the customers directly, the government should provide direct market access farmers to reduce the intermediaries in the agricultural commodity sales special efforts should be made to make farmers visible in animal husbandry dairy business and small and big industries along with agriculture only through such various measures to farmers can become prosperous.
Now what is due to increasing competition there is a decline in quality of food and health due to excessive use of chemical fertilizers the organic agriculture is being banished now there are lots of complaints about the human health rising human health complaints have led to increase in demand for organic products.
Today it is true that organically produce goods are some costly and therefore have less customer base yet such customers are growing as first priority was given to health from this, we understand that agriculture is the main and important source for our livelihood, farmers are the nourishes of a country can we imagine a world without farmer no if farmers would not be dead how will we get food and how a body will be nourished even how we would survive. So, farmers are backbone of our country let’s give them proper respect and equal rights.
Bsc agriculture books pdf
- Principles Of Agronomy And Agricultural Meteorology agro 101
- Water Management Agro 201
- Weed Management Agro 202
- Crop Production I Agro 300
- Crop Production Ii Agro 301
- Principles And Practices Of Social Forestry Agro 302
- Farming Systems And Sustainable Agriculture Agro 303
- Dry Land Farming And Watershed Management
Agricultural Economics (Aeco)
- Principles Of Agricultural Economics Aeco 141
- Agriculture Finance And Co Operation aeco 142
- Farm Management And Production Economics Aeco 241
- Agricultural Marketing Aeco 341
- Agribusiness Management Aeco 342
- Fundamentals Of Soil And Water Conservation Engineering
- Farm Machinery And Power
- Green House And Post Harvest Technology
- Renewable Energy Sources
Agricultural Extension (Aext)
- Aext 191 – Dimensions Of Agricultural Extension
- Aext 291 – Fundamentals Of Rural Sociology And Educational Psychology
- Aext 292 – Extension Methodologies For Transfer Of Agricultural Technology
- Aext 391 – Entrepreneurship Development
Environmental Science (Birm)
- Ento 131 – Insect Morphology And Systematics
- Ento 231 – Insect Ecology And Integrated Pest Management
- Ento 331 – Pests Of Crops And Their Management
- Ento 333 – Field Diagnosis In Agriculture
Genetics And Plant Breeding (Gpbr)
- Gpbr 111 – Principles Of Genetics
- Gpbr 211 – Principles Of Plant Breeding
- Gpbr 212 – Principles Of Plant Biotechnology
- Gpbr 311 – Breeding Of Field And Horticultural Crops
- Gpbr 312 – Principles Of Seed Technology
- Hort 181 – Principles Of Horticulture And Production Technology Of Fruit Crops
- Hort 281 – Production Technology Of Vegetables And Flowers
- Hort 282 – Production Technology Of Spices, Aromatic, Medicinal And Plantation Crops
- Hort 382 – Post Harvest Management Of Fruits And Vegetables
Plant Pathology (Path)
- Path 171 – Introduction To Plant Pathogens
- Path 271 – Principles Of Plant Pathology
- Path 371 – Diseases Of Field Crops And Their Management
- Path 372 – Diseases Of Horticultural Crops And Their Management
Plant Physiology (Pphy)
Soil Science And Agricultural Chemistry (Ssac)
- Ssac 121 – Introduction To Soil Science
- Ssac 221 – Soil Fertility, Soil Chemistry And Nutrient Management
- Ssac 321 – Manures,fertilizers And Agricultural Chemicals
- Objective agriculture books free
- BSc 1st year Syllabus
- Bsc 2nd Year Syllabus
- Bsc Agriculture Syllabus 2022
Other useful books:
- Wren and martin PDF
- Teaching aptitude PDF
- Dc Pandey PDF download
- Rakesh yadav class notes PDF
- Quantum cat PDF
- Word power made easy pdf
- Shankar IAS environment PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.