Class 11 physics syllabus 2021-22: Students who have passed their class 10 examinations and going to enroll in class 11th usually struggle with stream. Some of them have no doubts and confusion while choosing their stream but most of us messed up between Science, Arts and commerce.
All those students who have clearly defined their career and take this decision easily but for those who are in confusion and donuts it’s a difficult one.
class 11 physics syllabus
So, the aspirants who have any of the streams on this site will definitely help you to provide a complete revised syllabus on all subjects. Here, we are going to cover the latest revised physics syllabus for class 11.
After covid board has significantly reduced the syllabus of various subjects and class to reduce the stress of students as well as teacher. Students can also check the deleted portion of class 11 physics syllabus.
Syllabus of physics class 11 cbse 2020-21
Unit–I Physical World and Measurement
Chapter–1: Physical World
Chapter–2: Units and Measurements
Chapter–3: Motion in a Straight Line
Chapter–4: Motion in a Plane
Unit–III Laws of Motion
Chapter–5: Laws of Motion
Unit–IV Work, Energy and Power
Chapter–6: Work, Energy and Power
Unit–V Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
Chapter–7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion
Unit–VII Properties of Bulk Matter
Chapter–9: Mechanical Properties of Solids
Chapter–10: Mechanical Properties of Fluids
Chapter–11: Thermal Properties of Matter
10 Chapter–12: Thermodynamics
Unit–IX Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
Chapter–13: Kinetic Theory
Unit–X Oscillations and Waves
Practical Examination for Visually Impaired Students Class XI
- Items for Identification/Familiarity of the apparatus for assessment in practicals (All experiments)
Spherical ball, Cylindrical objects, vernier calipers, beaker, calorimeter, Screw gauge, wire, Beam balance, spring balance, weight box, gram and milligram weights, forceps, Parallelogram law of vectors apparatus, pulleys and pans used in the same ‘weights’ used, Bob and string used in a simple pendulum, meter scale, split cork, suspension arrangement, stop clock/stopwatch, Helical spring, suspension arrangement used, weights, arrangement used for measuring extension, Sonometer, Wedges, pan and pulley used in it, ‘weights’ Tuning Fork, Meter scale, Beam balance, Weight box, gram and milligram weights, forceps, Resonance Tube, Tuning Fork, Meter scale, Flask/Beaker used for adding water.
List of Practical’s
- To measure diameter of a small spherical/cylindrical body using vernier calipers.
- To measure the internal diameter and depth of a given beaker/calorimeter using vernier calipers and hence find its volume.
- To measure the diameter of a given wire using a screw gauge.
- To measure thickness of a given sheet using a screw gauge.
- To determine the mass of a given object using a beam balance.
- To find the weight of a given body using the parallelogram law of vectors.
- Using a simple pendulum plot L-T and L-T2 graphs. Hence find the effective length of second’s pendulum using appropriate length values.
- To find the force constant of given helical spring by plotting a graph between load and extension.
- (i) To study the relation between frequency and length of a given wire under constant tension using a sonometer.
(ii) To study the relation between the length of a given wire and tension, for constant frequency, using a sonometer.
- To find the speed of sound in air, at room temperature, using a resonance tube, by observing the two resonance positions.
Note: The above practicals may be carried out in an experiential manner rather than recording observations.
Other useful links:
- Deleted syllabus of Class 11 Physics
- Class 11 chemistry syllabus
- Deleted syllabus of class 11 biology
- Deleted Syllabus of Class 11 Maths
- RD sharma class 12 PDF download
- Wren and martin PDF
- Teaching aptitude PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.