Class 12 maths syllabus pdf download: In this article we will discuss maths deleted syllabus class 12 pdf to check the reduced syllabus of math.
CBSE has reduced the syllabus of various subjects and mathematics is one of them. CBSE has officially released the deleted syllabus of class 12 maths exercise wise, students can easily download the pdf by clicking on the link below.
Class 12 maths syllabus pdf
Students who are preparing for class 12, it is recommended to go through the latest syllabus and prepare accordingly.
Class 12 maths syllabus information
- Title –maths deleted syllabus class 12
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 04
- Subject– Mathematics
- Language– English and Hindi
Deleted syllabus of cbse class 12 maths exercise wise
UNIT-I: RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
- Relations and Functions
- composite functions, inverse of a function.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Graphs of inverse trigonometric functions
- Elementary properties of inverse trigonometric functions
- existence of non-zero matrices whose product is the zero matrix.
- Concept of elementary row and column operations.
- proof of the uniqueness of the inverse, if it exists.
- properties of determinants
- Consistency, inconsistency and number of solutions of
- system of linear equations by examples
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Rolle’s and Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems (without proof) and their geometric interpretation.
- Applications of Derivatives
- rate of change of bodies, use of derivatives in approximation
- ∫ √𝑎x2 + 𝑏𝑥 + 𝑐 dx,
- ∫(𝑎𝑥 + 𝑏)√𝑎𝑥2 + 𝑏𝑥 + 𝑐 dx
- Definite integrals as a limit of a sum
- Applications of the Integrals
- Area between any of the two above said curves
- Differential Equations
- formation of differential equations whose general solution is given.
- Solutions of linear differential equation of the type:
- dy/dx+px=q,where p and q are functions of y or constants.
UNIT-IV: VECTORS AND THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
- scalar triple product of vectors.
- Three – dimensional Geometry
- Angle between (i) two lines, (ii) two planes, (iii) a line and a plane
UNIT-V: LINEAR PROGRAMMING
- Linear Programming
- mathematical formulation of L.P. problems
- mean and variance of random variables. Binomial probability distribution.
Other useful syllabus
- Class 11 chemistry syllabus
- Deleted syllabus of class 11 physics
- Science deleted syllabus class 10
- Chemistry deleted syllabus class 12
- Physics deleted syllabus class 12
- SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- UPSC anthropology syllabus
- Economics optional syllabus
- IFS botany syllabus
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.