Core java syllabus pdf: The today’s time is for smartphones, computers, tablets and various other latest technologies. We all are surrounded with it and use it to make our day to day task. After rapid growth of technology there is an excess gap between earlier methods of performing tasks with today’s. In earlier times we usually visited shopping malls, groceries stores, booking counters, bank branches to perform each and every task but after digitalization all these tasks can be accomplished easily by sitting at home.
Now we can easily pay our bills, booking of foods, trains, flights, hotels and much more is one click away but in earlier times we had to manually visit the store to do so.
core java syllabus
All this magic happens with the help of technology and technological advancement that are achieved by coding and programming languages.
Java is a high level object oriented programming language that is used in a distributed environment on the internet that is easy to read and understand.
It is a Computer Based programming language invented by James Gosling and sun microsystems in 1991.
There is a huge role of java in the development of mobile applications, game development, used to develop software for devices, used in graphical user interface and also used in electronic devices like television washing machines and conditioners.
There are three editions of Java: Java Standard Edition (Java SE), Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and Java Micro Edition (Java ME) learners can start with any of these.
Core Java and Advanced Java Syllabus
- Programming language Types and Paradigms
- Computer Programming
- How Computer Architecture Affects a Language ?
- Why Java ?
- Flavors of Java
- Java Designing Goal
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry
- Features of Java Language
- JVM –The heart of Java
- Java’s Magic Bytecode.
The Java Environment:
- Installing Java
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
- Compilation, Executions
Basic Language Elements:
- Lexical Tokens
- Data Types
- Operators Assignments
Object Oriented Programming
- Class Fundamentals
- Object & Object reference
- Object Lifetime & Garbage Collection
- Creating and Operating Objects
- Constructor & initialization code block
- Access Control
- methods Nested
- Inner Class Vs Anonymous Classes
- Abstract Class & Interfaces Defining
- Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading
- Dealing with Static Members
- Finalize() Method
- Native Method
- Use of “this “ reference
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods
- Design of Accessors and Mutator Methods Cloning Objects
- shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Superclass Methods
- Use of “super”
- Polymorphism in inheritance
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Implementing interfaces.
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages
- Package as Access
- Defining Package
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages
- JAR Files for Library Packages Import and Static Import Naming Convention For Packages.
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow In Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try
throws in Exception Handling
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Unchecked Exceptions.
Array & String :
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using StringBuffer
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-Threaded Programming
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread –DeadLock
A Collection of Useful Classes
- Utility Methods for Arrays
- Observable and Observer Objects
- Date & Times
- Using Scanner Regular Expression
- Input/Output Operation in Java(java.io Package)
- Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
- Understanding Streams
- The Classes for Input and Output
- The Standard Streams
- Working with File Object
- File I/O Basics
- Reading and Writing to Files
- Buffer and Buffer Management
- Read/Write Operations with File Channel
- Serializing Objects
- Designing Graphical User Interfaces in Java
- Components and Containers
- Basics of Components
- Using Containers
- Layout Managers
- AWT Components
- Adding a Menu to Window
- Extending GUI Features Using Swing Components
- Java Utilities (java.util Package)
- The Collection Framework : Collections of Objects , Collection Types, Sets , Sequence, Map,
- Understanding Hashing
- Use of ArrayList & Vector.
- Event-Driven Programming in Java
- Event- Handling Process
- EventHandling Mechanism
- The Delegation Model of Event Handling
- Event Classes
- Event Sources
- Event Listeners
- Adapter Classes as Helper Classes in Event Handling.
Database Programming using JDBC
- Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers & Architecture
- CRUD operation Using JDBC
- Connecting to non-conventional Databases.
Java Server Technologies
- Web Application Basics
- Architecture and challenges of Web Application
- Introduction to servlet
- Servlet life cycle
- Developing and Deploying
- Exploring Deployment
- Descriptor (web.xml)
- Handling Request and Response.
Other useful books:
- Head first Java PDF download
- Let us C PDF download
- Computer awareness PDF Download
- Basic science and engineering pdf
- Class 11 computer science book pdf download
- Computer fundamentals by anita goel PDF
- Sumita arora python class 11 PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.