Dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition pdf download: This textbook on obstetrics is written by Hiralal Konar to make this subject simplified and easier for the medical students. There are plenty of students who dream to become a doctor and some of them turn into reality.
As there is high competition and low sets, it needs lots of hard work and preparation that’s why many students fail to crack the entrance examinations. In this profession there are different types such as surgeon, physician, dentist, obstetrician and gynecologist and much more.
DC dutta obstetrics 9th edition pdf
Aspirants have to select according to their area of interest and specialization. In this article we came up with one of the best selling and highly recommended books on obstetrics i.e dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition pdf.
Students who are looking for the dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition book can easily get access by clicking on the link below and for the complete book access it is advised to go through with hard copy.
- It maintain Author’s original style and innovative approach.
- It used crisp, lucid and unambiguous language throughout the book.
- Each chapter and topics are arranged in a systematic manner.
- It consists of numerous colored boxes, tables, flowcharts, illustrations, line drawings, MR images, ultrasonography, and skiagrams.
- It includes key points and highlights for quick revision.
- The content is revised and updated up to the time of publication
- It primarily Focuses on evidence-based knowledge. Core knowledge (must-know area) has been highlighted.
- Headings with different styles are designed for easy grasp, comfortable reading and understanding.
Dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition pdf book information
- Book Name –dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition book
- Author- Hiralal Konar
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 686
- Subject– obstetrics
- Language– English
- Publication- Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition book pdf topic covered
- Anatomy of Female Reproductive Organs
- Fundamentals of Reproduction
- The Placenta and Fetal Membranes
- The Fetus
- Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
- Endocrinology in Relation to Reproduction
- Diagnosis of Pregnancy
- The Fetus-in-Utero
- Fetal Skull and Maternal Pelvis
- Antenatal Care, Preconception Counseling and Care
- Antenatal Assessment of Fetal Well-Being
- Prenatal Genetic Counseling, Screening and Diagnosis
- Normal Labor
- Normal Puerperium
- Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Hemorrhage in Early Pregnancy
- Multiple Pregnancy, Amniotic Fluid Disorders, Abnormalities of Placenta and Cord
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Medical and Surgical Illness Complicating Pregnancy
- Gynecological Disorders in Pregnancy
- Preterm Labor, Preterm Rupture of the Membranes, Postmaturity,365 Intrauterine Fetal Death
- Complicated Pregnancy
- Contracted Pelvis
- Abnormal Uterine Action
- COMPLICATED LABOR-Malposition, Malpresentation and Cord Prolapse
- Prolonged Labor, Obstructed Labor, Dystocia Caused by Fetal Anomalies
- Complications of the Third Stage of Labor
- Injuries to the Birth Canal
- Abnormalities of the Puerperium
- The Term Newborn Infant
- Low Birth Weight Baby
- Disease of the Fetus and the Newborn
- Pharmacotherapeutics in Obstetrics
- Induction of Labor
- Population Dynamics and Control of Conception
- Operative Obstetrics
- Safe Motherhood, Epidemiology of Obstetrics
- Special Topics in Obstetrics
- Current Topics in Obstetrics
- Imaging in Obstetrics (USG, MRI, CT, Radiology), Amniocentesis and732 Guides to Clinical Tests
- Practical Obstetrics
Other useful books:
- Maheshwari Orthopedics PDF Download
- CP Baveja Microbiology PDF
- Apurba Sastry Microbiology PDF
- Inderbir singh Embryology PDF
- Sembulingam physiology book PDF
- Indian Pharmacopoeia PDF
- Kd tripathi PDF download
- Basic science and engineering pdf
- Wren and martin PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.