Maheshwari orthopedics pdf: This book is primarily designed to serve the undergraduate and postgraduate students. It is a very useful book for early practitioners, nurses and physiotherapists to understand and build the basic concepts.
The latest edition consists of 43 chapters and every chapter of the book begins with a brief overview of useful anatomy. The topics and concepts are explained with the help of pictures and diagrams for clear understanding.
Maheshwari orthopedics pdf
- Each chapter of the book has been thoroughly revised and updated.
- Contents are designed to keep in mind the requirement of a medical student and those preparing for PG entrance examination.
- There is a new chapter on Imaging Modalities in Orthopaedics.
- It contains updated information and data on joint replacement and arthroscopic surgery.
- The section on ‘Clinical Methods’ makes it an “all-in-one” book for medical students and residents.
- The “problem-solving approach” given in the book has been uniformly recognize by students, teachers and practicing doctors.
- The section on ‘Orthopedic Terminology’ helps to review-at-glance, the meaning of different terms used in orthopedics.
- There are plenty of diagrams, flow charts and X-rays have been replaced for better clarity and understanding.
- Key points and highlights are given at the end of each chapter for quick recap.
Contents of orthopedics maheshwari pdf
- Orthopedic Trauma: Introduction
- Anatomy of Bone and Fracture Healing
- Treatment of Fractures: General Principles
- Splints and Tractions
- Recent Advances in the Treatment of Fractures
- Approach to a Patient with Limb Injury
- Complications of Fractures
- Injury to Joints: Dislocation and Subluxation
- Fractures in Children
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Deformities and Their Management
- Treatment of Orthopaedic Disorders
- Injuries Around the Shoulder, Fracture Humerus
- Injuries Around the Elbow
- Injuries of the Forearm and Wrist
- Hand Injuries
- Pelvic Fractures
- Injuries Around the Hip
- Fracture Shaft of Femur
- Injuries Around the Knee
- Injuries to the Leg, Ankle, and Foot
- Infections of Bones and Joints
- Tuberculosis of Bones and Joints
- Infections of the Hand
- Congenital Talipes Equinovarus (CTEV)
- Congenital Dislocation of the Hip and Other Malformations
- Poliomyelitis and Other Neuromuscular Disorders
- Bone Tumors
- Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc
- Approach to a Patient with Back Pain
- Spinal Injuries
- Traumatic Paraplegia
- Scoliosis and Other Spinal Deformities
- Arthritis and Related Diseases
- Degenerative Disorders
- Affections of the Soft Tissues
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Miscellaneous Affections of the Bone
- Miscellaneous Regional Diseases
- Amputations, Prosthetics, and Orthotics
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Imaging modalities in orthopedics
Other useful books:
- Microbiology Ananthanarayan PDF
- Kd tripathi PDF download
- Dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition
- Basic science and engineering pdf
- Shanbhag pharmacology PDF
- Sembulingam physiology book PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.