Maths deleted syllabus class 10 pdf: Every year millions of students appear in the CBSE class 10 examinations and do their best to secure maximum marks in the examinations. This year the board has reduced the syllabus of many subjects of class 10 and mathematics is also one of them.
Various topics are removed from the units and chapters that play a major role in the performance of students. Students who are going to appear in the 10 examinations should refer to the revised syllabus of CBSE, so that you can prepare according to the syllabus pattern.
Maths deleted syllabus class 10
Generally mathematics is not liked by most of the students, they usually try to avoid it and not give much time and it affects their overall performance but after reducing some syllabus it will also motivate students to cover the remaining syllabus.
Mathematics is an interesting subject for all those students who love to play with numbers but on the other hand it is a boring and difficult subject for the one who hates to solve problems. So there is a different view depending upon student to student.
There are many books available to cover the class 10 math syllabus, students can pick the NCERT class 10 math, Rd sharma mathematics and other.
If you are the one who is looking for deleted syllabus of maths class 10, here we have mentioned the deleted syllabus topics, chapters and units and also incorporated the pdf for further access. Share this article with all those friends, siblings who are going to appear in the cbse class 10 examinations.
Science deleted syllabus class 10
Maths deleted syllabus class 10 information
- Title –deleted syllabus of class 10 maths
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 04
- Subject– Mathematics
- Language– English
Class 10 maths deleted syllabus
UNIT I-NUMBER SYSTEMS
- Euclid’s division lemma
- Statement and simple problems on division algorithms for polynomials with real coefficients.
PAIR OF LINEAR EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES
- cross multiplication method
- Situational problems based on equations reducible to quadratic equations
- Application in solving daily life problems based on sum to n terms
UNIT III-COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- Area of a triangle.
- Proof of the following theorems are deleted
- The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
- In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides, the angle opposite to the first side is a right angle.
- No deletion
- Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
UNIT V- TRIGONOMETRY
INTRODUCTION TO TRIGONOMETRY
- motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0o and 90o
- Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
HEIGHTS AND DISTANCES
- No deletion
AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES
- Problems on central angle of 120°
SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES
- Frustum of a cone.
UNIT VI-STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
- Step deviation Method for finding the mean
- Cumulative Frequency graph
- No deletion
Rd sharma class 10 PDF
NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Maths PDF
maths class 10 deleted syllabus
Other useful syllabus
- Deleted syllabus of class 10 social science
- Computer syllabus for class 10 CBSE
- Class 11 physics syllabus
- Class 11 chemistry syllabus
- Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2022
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet only for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.