ms word shortcut keys pdf: Microsoft Word in short form is generally known as MS Word. It is also known as Winword, Word or MS word. It was developed by Microsoft in 1983. It was released in public domain on 25 October 1983. It’s developers were Richard Brodie and Charles Simonyi.
Microsoft Word is in the Microsoft Office efficiency bundle, despite the fact that it is likewise accessible as an independent application.
MS word shortcut keys pdf
Microsoft Word was first delivered in 1983 and has seen different modifications from that point forward. It’s viable with the two Windows and Mac PCs.
Uses of MS Word
There are various uses of MS Word in our lives, some of the most common uses are mentioned below.
Microsoft Word can be utilized for an assortment of undertakings:
- Making business papers with an assortment of pictures, for example, photographs, graphs, and charts.
- Saving and reusing pre-designed text and components like cover pages and sidebars.
- Making letters and letterheads for both individual and expert use.
- Making an assortment of records, including resumes and greeting cards.
- Creating an assortment of letters, going from straightforward office notices to lawful duplicates and reference reports.
There are various extensions that are rendered out by MS Word, some of them are mentioned below.
.doc, .docx, .dot, .wbk, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .docb
Shortcut Keys in MS Word
- Ctrl + A —> Select all contents of the page.
- Ctrl + B —> Bold highlighted selection.
- Ctrl + C —> Copy selected text.
- Ctrl + X —> Cut selected text.
- Ctrl + N —> Open new/blank document.
- Ctrl + O —> Open options.
- Ctrl + P —> Open the print window.
- Ctrl + F —> Open find box.
- Ctrl + I —> Italicize highlighted selection.
- Ctrl + K —> Insert link.
- Ctrl + U —> Underline highlighted selection.
- Ctrl + V —> Paste.
- Ctrl + Y —> Redo the last action performed.
- Ctrl + Z —> Undo last action.
- Ctrl + G —> Find and replace options.
- Ctrl + H —> Find and replace options.
- Ctrl + J —> Justify paragraph alignment.
- Ctrl + L —> Align selected text or line to the left.
- Ctrl + Q —> Align selected paragraph to the left.
- Ctrl + E —> Align selected text or line to the center.
- Ctrl + R —> Align selected text or line to the right.
- Ctrl + M —> Indent the paragraph.
- Ctrl + T —> Hanging indent.
- Ctrl + D —> Font options.
- Ctrl + Shift + F —> Change the font.
- Ctrl + Shift + > —> Increase selected font +1.
- Ctrl + ] —> Increase selected font +1.
- Ctrl + [ —> Decrease selected font -1.
- Ctrl + Shift + * —> View or hide non printing characters.
- Ctrl + (Left arrow) —> Move one word to the left.
- Ctrl + (Right arrow) —> Move one word to the right.
- Ctrl + (Up arrow) —> Move to the beginning of the line or paragraph.
- Ctrl + (Down arrow) —> Move to the end of the paragraph.
- Ctrl + Del —> Delete word to the right of the cursor.
- Ctrl + Backspace —> Delete word to the left of the cursor.
- Ctrl + End —> Move cursor to end of the document.
- Ctrl + Home —> Move cursor to the beginning of the document.
- Ctrl + Space —> Reset highlighted text to default font.
- Ctrl + 1 —> Single-space lines.
- Ctrl + 2 —> Double-space lines.
- Ctrl + 5 —> 1.5-line spacing.
- Ctrl + Alt + 1 Change text to heading 1.
- Ctrl + Alt + 2 Change text to heading 2.
- Ctrl + Alt + 3 Change text to heading 3.
- F1 —> Open help.
- Shift + F3 —> Change case of selected text.
- Shift + Insert —> Paste.
- F4 —> Repeat the last action performed (Word 2000+).
- F7 —> Spell check selected text and/or document.
- Shift + F7 —> Activate the thesaurus.
- F12 —> Save as.
- Ctrl + S —> Save.
- Shift + F12 —> Save.
- Alt + Shift + D —> Insert the current date.
- Alt + Shift + T —> Insert the current time.
- Ctrl + W —> Close document.
Other useful books:
- Computer fundamentals by anita goel PDF
- Head first Java PDF download
- CAD CAM book PDF download
- Basic science and engineering pdf
- Class 11 computer science book pdf
- C in depth PDF download
- Let us C PDF download
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.