Neet omr sheet pdf download: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test or simply abbreviated NEET is one the well known and toughest exam conducted in India.
It is conducted across India for the aspirants who are eager to give their priceless contribution to Medical line and services.
Neet omr sheet pdf
This test is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for the undergraduate courses in MBBS/Ayush Courses/BDS for more than 60000 seats per year in India.
Eligibility Criteria of NEET Exam
Eligibility Criteria for this exam :-
- Candidates must have passed the NEET exam for admission in a medical university or institution.
- Age limit for General candidates is 17-25 years while for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is 17-30 years.
- Candidates appearing 12th or passed 12th can apply for this exam but admission is secured only if you are 12th passed.
- For General candidates it is mandatory to secure 50% marks and for other categories 45% marks.
Neet 2022 omr sheet pdf information
- Title –neet omr sheet pdf
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 01
- Subject– neet omr sheet
- Language– English
Syllabus of NEET Exam
Syllabus of NEET is nothing outside from class 11th and 12th, all you need to study Physics, Chemistry and Biology in both classes very thoroughly for clearing this exam.
Scope of NEET
Through NEET Career Scope, applicants get the potential chance to join India’s top Govt just as Private Colleges to prosper their vocation. NEET supplanted the renowned AIPMT Exam and other individual State Government just as private clinical universities tests. Because of this explanation, the competition level of NEET has expanded.
Some reputed career options are:-
- Doctor (MBBS)
- M.Sc (post graduation)
- Medical Advisor
Optical Mark Reader is a paper which has bubbles or circles, in each bubble or circle there are characters inscribed in them which students have to embolden them with pencil or using a ball black pen. It has a timing track sensor which helps commission or recruiting agencies easier to analyze the sheet quickly.
This chip plays an important role of checking, when an OMR sheet is entered into the checking machine recognizes what characters students have chosen. Thus by making use of technology it becomes easier to check the copies quickly because there are lakhs of aspirants who apply and appear for this exam.
Do’s And Don’ts
Here is some information regarding the OMR sheet:-
- Always use a ball pen or bold pencil to mark your answer on the OMR sheet, never use fountain, gel pen etc.
- Don’t make any stray marks on the OMR sheet which may result in termination of your sheet.
- Don’t write on OMR sheet bubbles, there are specific areas where you will be instructed to write.
- While answering a question, never marking more than one answer will result in termination of response.
- Don’t fold the OMR sheet.
- Get your OMR sheet signed by your invigilator otherwise your sheet will be rejected.
- If there is instruction about thumb impression then make it in the appropriate given area.
- Fill the bubble or circle completely half filled circle may result in no response.
- Never do any rough work on the OMR sheet.
- Always be careful and pretty sure while filling your details on OMR sheet because each OMR sheet is allotted to every aspirant by the commission, if you make any mistake you won’t get another one.
- Make sure you have mentioned your Roll no.,Name and other required details.
Other useful books:
- Basic science and engineering pdf
- Is 456 PDF book download
- Teaching aptitude PDF
- Dc Pandey PDF download
- Rakesh yadav class notes PDF
- Quantum cat PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.