Polytechnic books pdf download 2022: Polytechnic is a diploma which focuses mainly on providing technical education to the students. Polytechnic is also known as Diploma only.
Polytechnic is generally of three years after which students get a certificate which clarifies that the particular student has successfully accomplished his/her polytechnic diploma in relative trade or stream.
Polytechnic books pdf download
Polytechnic can be pursued if a student has completed at least 10th or higher school from any recognized institution.
Polytechnic is a very widespread and well known course for a large number of students. There are both government and private institutions for pursuing diploma of polytechnic in which government institutions are in limelight.
After the completion of the polytechnic course there are lots of career opportunities either in the government and private sector.
Branches in Polytechnic
In Polytechnic, there are many streams which are produced for the students so that they can pursue the desired stream happily.
Streams in Polytechnic are:-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Automobiles Engineering
- Weapon Engineering
- Web Designing
These are some important and famous streams in Polytechnic Diploma. In which Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering receives high concern from the candidates.
Govt Vs Private Polytechnic
Polytechnic can be pursued from any Government Institution or Private institution but you can not join both govt and private institutions at a time.
- Government institutions have lesser fees than private institutions.
- Govt institutions gain higher priority in future if applying for any job opportunities on the basis of Diploma
- With lesser expenses candidates can complete their diploma of polytechnic in government institutions compared to private one
- Private institutions take direct admissions while the government polytechnics require a merit list which is generated on the basis of marks secured by a candidate after appearing in the Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
- Admission in Government Polytechnic first requires online form filling, after which the entrance exam is conducted and your marks are used to calculate your merit.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in Polytechnic is given below:
- Candidates seeking admission should have completed at least 10th or high school.
- Candidates should have scored at least 40% aggregate marks in his/her class 10th final exam.(It may vary in different areas)
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 14+ years on the basis of DOB given on respective Class 10th Marksheet or Certificate bit there is no any upper age limit for applying in Polytechnic
- Candidate should be domicile of India with Nationality India
- If a candidate is applying for admission in Polytechnic institutions which are in his/her state then candidates need to produce a Domicile Certificate too.
Polytechnic Vs B.Tech
- Polytechnic is a three year diploma course while B.Tech is a four year undergraduate program.
- Polytechnic provides knowledge in overview while B.Tech is a detailed study of the subjects
- Pursuing Polytechnic is less expensive than B.Tech
Career Options after Polytechnic Diploma are :-
- NTPC (etc)
- Computer Firms
- Construction Sites
- Airlines (etc)
Polytechnic 1st Year Books PDF
Communication English Download
Engineering Chemistry Download
Engineering Physics Download
Engineering Maths I Download
Engineering Maths II Download
Other useful books:
- Wren and martin PDF
- Teaching aptitude PDF
- Dc Pandey PDF download
- Rakesh yadav class notes PDF
- Quantum cat PDF
- Word power made easy pdf
- Up GK PDF Book download
- Pathfinder life science book PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.