Quantum cat pdf by sarvesh kumar verma: This quantum cat by sarvesh verma pdf the book is useful to prepare the quantum section from scratch for the various competitive examinations.
There are numerous students that can’t afford the coaching and other paid courses, this quantum cat pdf book can be the one of the best choices to prepare the quantum sections. The entire syllabus of quantitative aptitude section is covered in 21 chapters and every topic includes 2-3 levels of questions that help students to prepare for the exam.
Quantum cat pdf by sarvesh kumar verma
It is very useful for beginner as well as advanced level students and this book can help you in making your concept and doubts clear. This book provides alternative and smarter solutions to get correct answers in less time to crack CAT examination.
The revised editions of the book are designed and updated to meet the demand of the latest trends of the exams. There are few new chapters are also included to help the aspirants in their exam preparations.
The book contains lots of questions to practice for any quantitative aptitude test with a brand new concept to solve different problems.
Quantum cat pdf is useful for:
XAT, SNAP, CMAT, IIFT, GMAT, MAT, SBI CLERK & PO, IBPS CLERK & PO,RBI GRADE B & SSC Mains Exams and other competitive exams.
Highlights of the book:
- It contains 400+ fundamentals concepts that are explained with the help 1000+ of examples.
- It includes formula, shortcuts and tricks and different methods to solve the problems.
- More than 5000+ handcrafted fully solved are incorporated.
Quantum cat pdf book information
- Book Name –quantum cat by sarvesh kumar verma pdf
- Author– Sarvesh K Verma
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 1213
- Subject– Quantitative Aptitude
- Language– aptitude
- Publications– Arihant Publications
Quantum cat by sarvesh kumar verma pdf topic covered
- Number system
- Ratio, Proportions and Variations
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Compound interest/ Simple interest/ Instalments
- Time and work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Elements of algebra
- Theory of equations
- Set theory
- Functions and graphs
- Sequence, series and progressions
- Permutations and combinations
- Coordinate geometry
Other useful books:
- Target High Book PDF
- Wren and martin PDF
- Teaching aptitude PDF
- Dc Pandey PDF download
- Rakesh yadav class notes PDF
- Quantum cat PDF
- Word power made easy pdf
- Shankar IAS environment PDF
- Basic science and engineering pdf
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.