Science deleted syllabus class 10: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has made some changes in their syllabus structure and the updated syllabus used for the assessment.
There are many aspirants who appear in the class 10 examination every year, so here in this article we are going to provide you with the deleted syllabus of science class 10 cbse 2020-21 pdf download link.
Science deleted syllabus class 10 pdf
Aspirants can easily refer to the new syllabus to cover the exam syllabus and also use deleted syllabus if required.
Science deleted syllabus class 10 book information
- Book Name –science class 10 deleted syllabus
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 03
- Subject– Science
- Language– English and Hindi
class 10 deleted syllabus science
Under Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
- Metals and Non-metals: Basic Metallurgical processes; Corrosion and its prevention
- Carbon and its Compounds: Nomenclature of carbon compounds containing functional groups (halogens, alcohol, ketones, aldehydes, alkanes and alkynes), difference between saturated hydrocarbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons. Chemical properties of carbon compounds (combustion, oxidation, addition and substitution reaction). Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents.
Under Unit II: World of Living
- Control and coordination in animals and plants: Tropic movements in plants; Introduction of plant hormones; Control and co-ordination in animals: Nervous system; Voluntary, involuntary and reflex action; Chemical co-ordination: animal hormones.
- Heredity and Evolution:Basic concepts of evolution.
Under Unit III: Natural Phenomena
- The Human Eye and the Colourful World: Functioning of a lens in the Human eye, defects of vision and their corrections, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses.
Under Unit IV: Effects of Current
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current: Electric Generator, Direct current. Alternating current: frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.
Under Unit V: Natural Resources
- Sources of energy: Different forms of energy, conventional and nonconventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy; Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.
- Finding the pH of the following samples by using pH paper/universal indicator:
- Dilute Hydrochloric Acid
- Dilute NaOH solution
- Dilute Ethanoic Acid solution
- Lemon juice
- Dilute Hydrogen Carbonate solution
- Determination of the equivalent resistance of two resistors when connected in series and parallel.
- Preparing a temporary mount of a leaf peel to show stomata.
- Study of the following properties of acetic acid (ethanoic acid):
- solubility in water
- effect on litmus
- reaction with Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Study of the comparative cleaning capacity of a sample of soap in soft and hard water.
- Finding the image distance for varying object distances in case of a convex lens and drawing corresponding ray diagrams to show the nature of the image formed.
- Identification of the different parts of an embryo of a dicot seed (Pea, gram or red kidney bean).
Management of natural resources:
Other useful syllabus:
- Maths Deleted Syllabus class 10 PDF
- Deleted syllabus of class 10 social science
- Computer syllabus for class 10 CBSE
Other useful books:
- Class 10 Maths NCERT Book PDF
- Rd sharma class 10 PDF
- All in one Science Class 10 PDF
- NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Maths PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.