Tara v shanbhag pharmacology pdf: Pharmacology for Medical Graduates written by Tara Shanbhag and Smita Shenoy. The latest edition comprises significant expansion and revision of the previous edition.
In the updated edition there is more emphasis given to add new topics like cognitive enhancers, CNS stimulants, Drugs for the treatment of Psoriasis and Acne vulgaris have been introduced. Definitions, treatment schedules as per WHO (for tuberculosis, leprosy, malaria, HIV), RNTCP (for TB) guidelines and classification of blood pressure as per JNC, 2003 guidelines have been included and we acknowledge the same.
shanbhag pharmacology pdf
The texts are presented in a very beautiful manner that are supported with simple diagrams, self-explanatory flow charts, tables to facilitate easy understanding of the topics.
It is not only useful for medical students but it will also be crucial for practitioners.
All those aspirants who are looking for the free access of shanbhag pharmacology pdf 4th edition download can go through with the download link or can also refer to the hard copy for better understanding.
Tara v shanbhag pharmacology pdf book information
- Book Name –shanbhag pharmacology pdf 4th edition download
- Author- Tara Shanbhag and Smita Shenoy
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 528
- Subject– Pharmacology
- Language– English
- Publication- Elsevier India; 4th edition
- Questions are based upon the latest exam pattern followed by the examiner in the exams- both theory and Practical.
- There are significant portion are updated with addition of new drugs
- In the revised edition there are new flowcharts, Figures and tables to help in quick learning.
- It contains Specific descriptions of drugs under short headings that makes it easy to know.
- The text is easy to grasp and information is presented in a well arranged manner useful for students.
- Text is complemented with diagrams, self-explanatory flow charts, tables.
Shanbhag pharmacology pdf download topic covered
1 General pharmacology
2 Drugs acting on autonomic nervous system
3 Drugs affecting cardiovascular function
4 Renal pharmacology
5 Drugs acting on central nervous system
6 Autacoids and respiratory system
7 Drugs used in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
8 Drugs acting on blood and bloodforming organs
9 Endocrine pharmacology
10 Drugs acting on uterus
12 Miscellaneous drugs
pharmacology shanbhag pdf
tara v shanbhag pharmacology
Other useful books:
- Kd tripathi PDF download
- Dc dutta obstetrics 9th edition
- Basic science and engineering pdf
- Ramdas Nayak Pathology PDF
- GK Pal Physiology PDF Download
- CP Baveja Microbiology PDF
Disclaimer: SyllabusGuru does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive for educational purposes only. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.