SSC je mechanical syllabus: Staff selection commission conduct an open competitive examinations for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity
Surveying & Contracts) . There are various opportunities and different posts in ssc for the aspirants who want to prepare for ssc job, candidates have to start their preparation according to their education qualification, eligibility criteria and others.
SSC Je mechanical syllabus 2021
In this article we will cover ssc je mechanical syllabus, exam pattern of ssc je exam etc.
Students who are searching for the detailed ssc je mechanical syllabus, then you can find all detail in this article.
In ssc je mechanical syllabus for paper 1 include questions total 200 questions of 200 marks from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering section with 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
And SSC je mechanical syllabus for paper 2 comprises total 300 marks from mechanical engineering or attempt the part chosen during form filling. Paper 2 will be descriptive in nature and it can be attempted in either Hindi or english.
Stages of SSC JE exam
- Paper I (Computer based examinations)
- Paper II (Descriptive type)
- Document verifications
- Post preference
- Final selections
SSC je mechanical syllabus Paper I
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- General Engineering
SSC JE Paper I Syllabus and exam pattern
- In ssc je syllabus paper 1 question asked from the following sections: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering.
- There will be a negative marking for 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Paper 1 comprises 200 questions with 200 total marks.
- For paper 1 time duration will be 120 minutes or 2 hours
- The questions will be set in both hindi and english.
- It consists of multiple type objective questions.
(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It includes questions on questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
Analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
(ii) General Awareness:
The test will include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research,Current events etc.
(iii) General Engineering
Part-C Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering – Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication, Rankine cycle of System etc.
SSC je syllabus Paper II
- Part-A (Civil Engineering & Structural Engineering)
- Part-B (Electrical Engineering)
- Part-C (Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus Paper II and exam pattern
- In ssc je mechanical syllabus questions asked from the mechanical engineering syllabus which are mentioned below.
- Paper 2 will be descriptive in nature.
- It covers the total 300 marks.
- Students can attempted in either Hindi or in english
- Candidates can use aid in paper II only like Calculator, Logarithm table, Slide-rule and steam table.
- The time durations for the exam are 2 hours.
Part- C (Mechanical Engineering): Detailed Syllabus 2021
Theory of Machines and Machine Design
Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
Properties of Pure Substances
1st Law of Thermodynamics
2nd Law of Thermodynamics
Air standard Cycles for IC engines
Rankine cycle of steam
Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Fluid Statics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid Kinematics
- Dynamics of ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Production Engineering
- Classification of Steels
Other useful SSC exam syllabus:
- SSC MTS Syllabus
- SSC CHSL syllabus
- SSC cpo syllabus
- SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- SSC Je mechanical syllabus
- SSC je civil syllabus
Best books for SSC JE Mechanical syllabus
There are various books and practice paper and set with previous year solved paper to prepare for the ssc exams, here we will suggest some of the best books for the preparations:
- SSC JE Paper I (CWC/MES) Mechanical Engineering – Previous Years Solved Papers by GKP
- SSC (RRB-JE) : Mechanical Engineering Objective Solved Papers by ME Editorial Board
- Wiley’s SSC JE Exam Goalpost Mechanical Engineering Solved Papers
- Mechanical Engineering Vol – 1 by Youth Competition Times
SSC je mechanical syllabus, exam pattern, best books to prepare for the exams etc. We cover almost every aspect to clarify the doubts and confusion regarding ssc je mechanical syllabus. Now you only have to start their preparation according to the official detailed syllabus which are listed above and crack the exam with hard and smart strategy & preparations.