upsc psychology syllabus– In the upsc exams psychology is one of the optional subjects and also a one of the favourite subjects of most of us. Psychology mainly deals in scientific study of human minds and the test is conducted to know the understanding level of an individual. In government job working it is required to be all rounder according to the situations and circumstances. There are many books and study materials that help the students in achieving the desired results.
UPSC psychology syllabus 2021
PAPER-I: Foundations of Psychology
- Methods of Psychology
- Research methods
- Development of Human Behaviour
- Sensation, Attention and Perception
- Thinking and Problem Solving
- Motivation and Emotion
- Intelligence and Aptitude
- Attitudes, Values and Interests
- Language and Communication
- Issues and Perspectives in Modern Contemporary Psychology
- Geography optional syllabus for upsc
- Sociology optional syllabus
- History optional syllabus
- UPSC agriculture optional syllabus
UPSC psychology syllabus 2021 PAPER-II
Psychology : Issues and applications
- Psychological Measurement of Individual Differences
- Psychological well being and Mental Disorders
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Work Psychology and Organisational Behaviour
- Application of Psychology to Educational Field
- Community Psychology
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Application of Psychology to disadvantaged groups
- Psychological problem of social integration
- Application of Psychology in Information Technology and Mass Media
- Psychology and Economic development
- Application of Psychology to environment and related fields
- Application of psychology in other fields
(a) Military Psychology
(b) Sports Psychology
Psychological interventions in improving performance of athletes and sports. Persons participating in Individual and Team Games.
(c) Media influences on pro and anti-social behaviour.
(d) Psychology of Terrorism.
- Psychology of Gender
Comment for any query and feedback.