Xeeed reasoning book pdf: Hello dear students, in this blog on demand of our beloved students we are going to provide you with the pdf download link of most demanding book of reasoning xeeed publications reasoning book pdf.
This reasoning book caters to the need of various students who are preparing for competition exams like SSC, Railway, Bank and other regional and central level examinations. If you are also preparing for these competition exams and looking for a reasoning book to prepare reasoning section, then this xeeed reasoning pdf can be a good choice for you to cover reasoning part.
Xeeed reasoning book pdf
XEEED is basically a coaching Insititute in Allahabad which assist students in achieving their dream job by giving proper guidance and strategy to crack the exam.
To those aspirants who are looking for xeeed reasoning pdf book then you can easily avail the book pdf by clicking on the link below.
The prominent part about this reasoning book is it is available in Hindi language, students who are from Hindi medium can easily catch the language of this book.
The concept given in the book is very well explained with the help of illustration, solved questions and at the end of the chapter you will get the exercise for self-practice.
Contents of xeeed publications reasoning book pdf
- न्याय निगमन (Syllogism)
- असमानता (Inequality)
- दिशा परिक्षण (Direction Test)
- रक्त सम्बन्ध (Blood Relation)
- क्रम (Ranking Test)
- व्यवास्थितिकरण (Sitting Arrangement)
- पहेली परिक्षण (Puzzled Test)
- मशीन इनपुट (Machine Test)
- अक्षरों के समस्या पर आधारित (Problems Related to alphabet)
- कोडिंग-डीकोडिंग (Coding- Decoding)
- शब्दों का तार्किक करण एवं व्यवास्थितिकरण (Word Arrangement)
- गणितीय संक्रियाएं (Mathematical Operation)
- आंकड़ों की पर्याप्तता (Insufficient Data)
- निर्णयन क्षमता (Decision Making ability)
- कथन और पूर्वधारणा (Statement & Pre-Assumption)
- कथन और कर्यवाहियाँ (Statement & Action)
- कथन और तर्क (Statement & Argument)
- कारण एवं परिणाम (Cause & Effect)
About x-eeed publication reasoning pdf
|Title||Reasoning Complete Theory Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical|
You may also like: